INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to,traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register with us.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services to you. Such information will not identify you personally: it is for statistical purposes only.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer and helps us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes to:
- Provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- Provide information on products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consentedto receive such information.
- Improve your browsing experience with this website by personalising it.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes,that may affect our service.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential; we will never ask you for your password.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Where we are legally required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others forthe purposes of fraud prevention).
We will not provide your information to third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We do not accept and responsibility or liability for the policies or content of third party websites accessed via a link from our website, as we do not have any control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us via the contact details below.
Genesis Personnel Limited,
2 Marischal Street,